Everyone loves a proactive team. The dream team that always volunteers, is up to try new things and one that uses intuition to sense a crash-and-burn situation.
We wondered why no listening tools out there in the market today offer the same type of ‘pro-active’ features we look for in everyday life?
So we spoke with dozens of marketers to discuss the concept of the world’s first ‘pro-active and pre-emptive’ platform- and they loved the idea!
We also spoke with them about how contingencies are dealt with currently – and how when most crisis situations hit, they are usually followed by chaos and impulsive, panicky decisions.
- Share of voice is suddenly monitored,
- Sentiment is tracked closely,
- Detractors are added to watch lists,
- Holding statements are prepared,
- And suddenly, a command center has sprung up to help ‘manage’ a situation..…but all of this happens ‘after’.
A lot of the time (but not always), brands, comms teams and agencies are already aware of ’situations’ that could ‘take a turn for the worse’. In these instances more than others, the power of getting a warning and already being prepared has never been easier.
As a result, one of the new features on our platform is the Alerts functionality.
Alerts allows you to customize what matters to you – not just as a whole for your team, but also for you as an individual.
We send our clients ‘signals’ that allow them to be notified of what matters to them, as soon as it happens – without having to log in after you’ve been notified by your boss/ your friend/ a journalist.
- Hosting an event? Set up an alert for increases in share of voice- and work with your teams to ensure it stays high.
- Heard there was a packaging problem at the factory? Set up a keyword alert for the factory name, location and product details – and have your communications and digital team ready with a holding statement.
- Have a feeling that your new brand logo may not be so well-received? Set up an alert to notify you of any changes in sentiment for your topic/ brand – and then respond to how your consumers feel.
We’ve tried to make it easier for brands to be on top of ‘potential’ situations.
This is why we are the world’s first pro-active social media monitoring and insights platform. You set up alerts to reach you in your inbox without having to log in. And once you do need to – simply click on the link and go deeper from your mobile, your tablet or your desktop.
20/Twenty – brings you pro-active perfect vision. Because being passive never really got anyone to where they needed to go.
Get in touch
Prerna Pant: prerna dot pant at circussocial.com